Idol Critic 2007

After watching through to the top 10, I just can't keep my thoughts to just my wife any longer. The rest of you now have to see my opinions shine in living blog! I think that sometimes, they miss the point of being an Idol. Well, let's see if I know America better than the judges do.

Thursday, April 5

Apr 4 - the results -- Is the show doomed?

Man, I don't think i can go on after last night.
let's forget my personal taste towards rockers for a moment, Gina is totally in the middle group of talent and people like Haley and Sanjaya are just a joke.

I know I'm coming in late w/ my blog post this week, but I was in so much shock. I know Simon is a calculating prick but to say that it is expected that Gina is up there next to Haley is ridiculous.

I've also noticed a 2 week trend here. That the people who are loosing are people who have never been at the bottom 3 before or not for long stretches.

I'm serious, the producers should consider that they have a HUGE problem on their hands as it is really ruining it for people. I knwo people like Mr. Stern can care less, as the whole thing is a joke to him and yes, it really isn't that important, but I think if Dice Clay came on your show and ruined it for the world who loves you, you might get a little pissed about it.

What really gets me is the lack of integrity of the performers. Sanjaya should quit. He is a joke and he is bringing down the show. I know that he can't be asked to leave b/c he is playing by the rules, but he has to know that he isn't talented compared to the top 6 and that if he wins due to antics by "VFTW" then it will really kill the show's true power as a means of propelling talent forward.

I declare we start a new compaign ... The Sanjaya should quite campaign! ... Who's with me? Letting Gina get voted off is a travesty and shows that America has no soul and is contemptible.

I'm sooo pissed! (can you tell?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home